A good workout down the gym

Guest JMW
This post is 7107 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's F*ckin RUDE! :puke 

I think the Ill effects of being in the BY too long, are showing through :roll:

Yeah, I'll quit that crap.

SORRREEEEEEY ! Seriously - sorry.

I'm taking a bit of a kicking in there at the moment as I'm sick and tired of the crap that floats around.

What's even weirder is I'm getting about a dozen PM's from regulars all saying things like 'I agree with you totally, I don't know how you put up with all the crap though' but few post anything to support what I say.

yamaha-rd.com really has gone into freefall. I'll have to keep it up though as upsetting a few of the quality 'tossers' is a must.

J

Ahh ha !

Thanks for that.

The more I look around, the more yamaha-rd looks like a bucket of poo. It shouldn't but it is really pissing me off. What was a top quality site full of good will, humor and good moments is now simply 'shit.'

Too many Cumbrian ass bandits and gay fetish cry baby's that want to look at dicks all day long.

Doncha hate it when something good goes to shit ? :oops: :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

None of us will miss you one iota.

NOTE TO THE FORUM - This guy has single handidly destroyed Aleks forum and he will do the very same here!!!!

I'm sorry to have to bring this into this forum but it appears that he has already done so!

The back yard is there for a reason and if folks cant handle it then they simply dont have to enter. Noone is making them!

But HE wont go away even after multiple polls that have informed him that he is universally hated in the BY.......

All the yanks have left and most of the Brits - yet he plagues us so!

Wish your forum every success and I will call in once in a while if he leaves first!

Ardon.......... :twisted:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online