I'm going to be on TV

fazer6
This post is 7136 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A mate is filming this week for the Men and Motors Used Bike Heaven because someone dropped out last minute. Well the person for next Thursday and Friday has also dropped out so guess who's filling in.

Yep it's me. :jump

All I have to do now is decide which bikes I want to try out. Gosh life is full of decisions. :-k

http://www.menandmotors.co.uk/whatson/prog...20Bike%20Heaven

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have to give them a list of loads of bikes and they'll see which ones they can get. So far I have

Firestorm

R6

CBR600

GSXR 600/750

Monster

V-strom

SV 650/1000

ZX6r

Z750

The guys from the fazer owners club are daring me to ask for a harley and slate it. I can't actually get the fazer thou off the side stand so it's kind of annoying I can't literally just chose anything at all I want. My mate is filming this week with a GSXR 750, Firestorm and an SP1. I know this is a fantastic oppotunity for me to try loads of bikes, but I'm a bit gutted that I'm so bloody short!

I thought just for badness I might ask for a goldwing or a KTM!

Well my list for Thursday and Friday is:

R6

ZX6

CBR600

So if you're around Blackburn and the Rockets Centre then just be careful on the roads OK? You have been warned.

Quite a nice little selection actually and it'll be nice to try something a bit sportier. How much fun am I going to have?

Well my list for Thursday and Friday is:

R6

ZX6

CBR600

So if you're around Blackburn and the Rockets Centre then just be careful on the roads OK? You have been warned.

Quite a nice little selection actually and it'll be nice to try something a bit sportier.  How much fun am I going to have?

Lots!!! :little guy:

I think they say it'll be on at some time in the next month, but they put a list here who's going to be on the next few programmes.

I'm getting so excited already. I get to ride someone else's bikes and be on TV and talk about bikes. Of course if I was a boy I'd appreciate the presenter who's apparantly a bit of a babe.

francesca12_tn.jpg

Don't see the attraction myself like.

She'd be extremely moist if I was on there!  8)

I thought you didn't go out in the rain? :wink:

sorry! I think he reprogrammed me when he turned me into a stepford wife :shock:

Well she told my mate who was filming last week that she was wearing a black g string (I think the conversation went downhill from there) so apparantly she's not the shy retiring type.

I'm getting a bit nervous about tomorrow now. Fingers crossed I don't make a silly mistake and remember to take the bike off the sidestand before I start it.

I'll bear that in mind unmutual, but the thing is I'll be in my leathers and wearing so many layers to keep warm that I don't know that I'll be able to.

Sorry to disapoint.

I think the weathers not going to be too bad for tomorrow either, I would not be looking forward to riding sports bikes in torrential rain. Even my fazer's a bit skitish up hartside in the wet.

Even my fazer's a bit skitish up hartside in the wet.

doesnt help when some of the surfaces up there are void of cohesion :shock:

go on give us all a BIG shout when you do your test :wink: we will be eternally grateful.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online