items for sale section

muffdiver
This post is 4895 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi.

ive just been and placed a add in the custom section, i turned my attention to the for sale section as i have some bits for sale but strangely it wont allow me to start a new topic, can any body tell me why.

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi.

ive just been and placed a add in the custom section, i turned my attention to the for sale section as i have some bits for sale but strangely it wont allow me to start a new topic, can any body tell me why.

thanks

You have to pay the fee to post in the for sale section !

Which is only £10, and thats for 3 years membership, with all the benifits :)

Hi yes thank you all, i did some thing else straight after i asked the question and found the answer that you have given me so yes ill be joining as soon as.

thanks again.

Hi yes thank you all, i did some thing else straight after i asked the question and found the answer that you have given me so yes ill be joining as soon as.

thanks again.

get a patch while your at it, I dunno if theres many left-limited edition I think, type 'patch' into search !

oh, and welcome to the asylum Muff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online