1000 th post

up.yours
This post is 4931 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i thought as this is my 1000th post, that i would take this oppotunity, to thank you all for all for the help and advice given to me over the years.

also for the humour and whit,piss taking and slander,

to all the lads n lasses iv,e met,your all top guy's n gal's. to them i haven't yet met,maybe ill catch some of you at the toy run,or in 2011.

anyway here's a picci of myself and a few chums i met once, and hope to meet again.ride safe,yours sinceraly KEV,,,(,upyours)

fujicamaera191.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

a mile stone eh Kev, well done. keep scribing and the 2k will be yours one day :)

this is just the start methinks

Fk me Kev" you"ve been going some, A year and a half shorter life span on here than me. :unsure:

Check the short hair on C.B.D. in pic :) , not half as short as Drepws tho :lol:

Guest CardBoardDave

Kev that was a great 1000th post and it was great to ride with you and your wavy hand.

In what sadly seems like alife time but in reality was only a month and half :o :o ago its already been too long since we ALL went for a ride. But not in a gay way kev :D

Nice post Kev,,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,but,,,,,,,but,,,,,,,, it sounds like your not gona post any more ! Have ya had enough of us......hehe :P

Fk me Kev" you"ve been going some, A year and a half shorter life span on here than me. :unsure:

Check the short hair on C.B.D. in pic :) , not half as short as Drepws tho :lol:

eh! whats wrong with Yul Brinner? Kojak? nothing, 70's heros and thats where I'm at B)

even the smilies have no hair :P

Oh, meant to say at the time Kev, what a brilliant post m8-something I wont forget-even if they give me all the small red smarties at the nursing home !- :huh::lol:

1,000 posts and maybe 5 of interest. :unsure:

Maybe by your 2,000 posts your legs will have made friends and be back together [see photo in original post] :D

Looks like 'someone stole it' while you was riding it.

ATB

J2

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online