Guess who's still alive....me info needed on quad bike laws to

mozzy
This post is 4895 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hiya peeps, long time no speak, how is everyone doing. is pete still about and alex etc, been a couple years since my last appearence, well alot has changed, i am now settled and living back in my home town of glastonbury, engaged to be married to the love of my life, have a 2 year old daughter called Amelia all is doing well, i am now an operations manager etc

question i have is my father in law has some chinese shit quad bike, a 110 clunk engined chinese made one, it has indicators and a brake light but no reg plate or v5, he has offered to give me it for nothing and i decided i will have it if i can make it road legal for fun really and maybe for commuting on, can i find reg no from vin, if its not registered, how do i go about getting it registered and how much does this cost etc obviously he has no v5, it was bought a couple years back from a farmer. any info on how to get it road legal would be good, also am i right in thinking i just need my car license to ride it

thanks Tom

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Mozzy you old bugger thought you were dead , well living in glastonbury is nearly as good i would imagine,

glastonbury is the arse-end of civilisation :lol:

anyway mozzy, wasn't here when you are on previously - but i am now. I'm in Brizzle.