HELP

choppernorgate
This post is 4911 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really need your advice for a serious problem! I suspected for some time now that the missus has been cheating, The usual signs are there...The phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, Going out with the girls a lot...I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep,

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the "Blackbird".

when she come home she got out of some blokes car and was buttoning up her blouse, next she took her panties out of her handbag and slipped them on,

It was at that moment I noticed it!!!..........I had a crack in my fairing.....Should I try plastic welding or would it be cheaper to source a S/H one off E-Bay.......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Jeez thats not good m8, cant you 'feather out the ridge' with some wet and dry, then put a decal over the spot :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online