Yamaha XVS 950A Midnight Star

Im selling my beloved XVS 950.

Im selling her because i just don't get enough time to ride her and cannot justify having such a new bike sat in the garage. Do not fear - i shall be getting somethin else..... just a little bit older.

So here goes:

2009 reg in Black

only 1 lady owner (ME)

Just under 1300 miles

Immaculate condition

Listed on ebay HERE

Ynnaaaww, it must be a wrench to see that go Goff, good luck with the sale she he looks like a well pampered dawg B)

Dont do it Goff, ya will be sorry :huh:

can you wood sell withot washing the seet

you need to knock it on the head ya pervy barsteward :o

Nahhhh, i wont regret it and i wont be sorry. I WILL be getting another bike, but it kills me to see it sat there for more than half the year not being ridden. Not the bikes fault, its a beut, but with uni and my new job, i just can get to ride it as much as it should be ridden. I dont mind having an old classic that we can chop to feck over the winter, but a new bike like this deserves to be ridden and admored, not locked away.

Aye, i see what ya meen,,,,,Best of luck with the sale !!!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nahhhh, i wont regret it and i wont be sorry. I WILL be getting another bike, but it kills me to see it sat there for more than half the year not being ridden. Not the bikes fault, its a beut, but with uni and my new job, i just can get to ride it as much as it should be ridden. I dont mind having an old classic that we can chop to feck over the winter, but a new bike like this deserves to be ridden and admored, not locked away.

Hi Goff nice bike 'n' tats i was goin to make a comment to above, but....... I'll just get me coat! :unsure:

TDMalcolm