Ace cafe

Guest CardBoardDave
This post is 4914 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest CardBoardDave

Yip , What day is Blue Haze Day Sunday ? B)

haha ok ill do london tour monday ride down saturday am ace sunday

What were you thinking?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ride down saturday am ace sunday

What were you thinking?

SOUNDS GOOD ,,," :rolleyes: quieter roads sat , and no presure" few stops enjoy the day ,,, " i" see wots on monday , might sight see wi yeh.

Aye jammer , its along time till nxt year , am stirr crazy,, fine weather thru week[ working] and pisses every weekend the noo :(

Picked up a squeal just as i got onto the a19 heading york. Front wheel area took caliper off and had a fiddle made her a promise of new breaks, squeal gone rode home

Other than that on way home fine. never missed a beat :)

some pics

Photo0330.jpg

Photo0333.jpg

Photo0334.jpg

Photo0340.jpg

Photo0341.jpg

Photo0342.jpg

Photo0343.jpg

Photo0344.jpg

Photo0345.jpg

Photo0347.jpg

Photo0349.jpg

the guy sitting behind you is chris from the london bikers club, nice guy, did you chat to him?

Resized to 94% (was 1024 x 768) - Click image to enlarge

Aye dave " am still planning the Ace day mate, B) hope weather hold out eh, Where are you Harrowgate,? am using the old H2 as daily hack at the moment,,, going for the shoping never been so mutch fun, coz am splitting gearboxes, discovery box has long belhousing & inpute shaft, dry.gif , few nights work ahead, , but went out yest, for a blast , 201 mls. was at Doune jammer, and up to killin. cracking twisty roads, B)

Guest CardBoardDave

Yeah there abouts bud moors in my eyeline.

I hope weathers good to, not so much the ride but the event was told "they" dont rain if theres a cloud in the sky

Have you a route planned yet?

I"l trailer bike to harrogate area, friday, get country b&b, with place to leave my , van ,etc, so i"m fresh for the saturday, ride to Londonshire, B) few stops on route , like a real adventure for me, A class b class roads if possible, lookn forward to it ,,:)

Guest CardBoardDave

I"l trailer bike to harrogate area, friday, get country b&b, with place to leave my , van ,etc, so i"m fresh for the saturday, ride to Londonshire, B) few stops on route , like a real adventure for me, A class b class roads if possible, lookn forward to it ,,:)

Me too

Ill pm you my post code,

• 3 weeks later...

Well ", one week to go , meetIng at dave"s - 8.45 sat morning, for the long road south . B) Lets hope there aint a severe Weather warning or owt " :unsure:

Guest CardBoardDave

Yeah not long to go. Looking forward to it john

I dont know if its a ride out or any clubs are going might just be us two turn up:lol:

Couple of jobs to do on me bike over the weekend

Speedo being one find the source of a rattle the second.

Have you any place of intrest you want to stop at along the way john? Ill work out a route and pm you

Any news from jason or shall we just drop in for bacon sarnie

Have you any place of intrest you want to stop at along the way

Yeh dave saturday is a sight seeing day also , lets see your planner, :rolleyes: , Good news thers 3 off us now, Dek , [ you met at staffs] is coming, hes taking van with his GT750 . or his Lc250, .

hes gonna be support vehicle, Tools , fuel .Two-stoke [ cynic] Bags , spare waterproofs , gloves etc,. Wen we stop over-night , he"l leave van ther. and ride to Ace with us , And gonna video the tripB)

Pray for weather ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yeh dave saturday is a sight seeing day also , lets see your planner, :rolleyes: , Good news thers 3 off us now, Dek , [ you met at staffs] is coming, hes taking van with his GT750 . or his Lc250, .

hes gonna be support vehicle, Tools , fuel .Two-stoke [ cynic] Bags , spare waterproofs , gloves etc,. Wen we stop over-night , he"l leave van ther. and ride to Ace with us , And gonna video the tripB)

Pray for weather ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dad da ra ra !

ek2.jpg

Right Dave " am leaviing tomoz 3pm. Shud be at ripon 8 pm ish, , roll on sat, B) , think were going down A class & some b class , roads, , tell em dave ,,, might see some of you"s in the passing.

Crissofer, see you sunday , for quadraphenia day oot, B) , and we be in some london, pub sat night, so if you want to make a hole in that 2 grand, see ye out ther,:) pm sent,

Right Dave " am leaviing tomoz 3pm. Shud be at ripon 8 pm ish, , roll on sat, B) , think were going down A class & some b class , roads, , tell em dave ,,, might see some of you"s in the passing.

Crissofer, see you sunday , for quadraphenia day oot, B) , and we be in some london, pub sat night, so if you want to make a hole in that 2 grand, see ye out ther,:) pm sent,

Aye, John,

Thats one hell of a journey for ya, from top to bottom, only wish i was taggin along, Watch oot for water on the back roads,,,,,,,,Have Fun

SO you nead a lead from Ace to brighton on Sunday Morning?

AM I right in assuming we're all going to be riding on bodged up bikes? :P

THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT.

Chris