New Recruit

newtobikes
This post is 4929 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys, I just bought an XV750 1982 so I joined your club to find out more about it and to see if I can pick your collective brain. It has, what I gather from extensive reading, are usual problems associated with this model, about which more later, after I have perused your forum for FAQ's

Regards

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No Problemo. Any idea how to load a profile picture??

You could connect your account to your facebook so it is an automatic change to whatever your facebook profile picture is.

Or you can go into your profile settings and change it that way. If you need more information feel free to private message me :)

You could connect your account to your facebook so it is an automatic change to whatever your facebook profile picture is.

Or you can go into your profile settings and change it that way. If you need more information feel free to private message me :)

Thanks for the input ChristianSRA. I will look into the facebook link idea. Cheers

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online