Dear moderators

Guest JMW
This post is 7021 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can I please have a title like 'bad motherfucker' please ? I am sure I can leave the exact wording to your savage sense of humor ???

I'm feeling kinda left out and sad :cry:

:P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, that's really harshed me out big style !

Gutted is not even half the word.

I don't want to be a cuxt to everyone or post 500 nothings a day so I thought I'd ask but now you've asked for it..... :lol:

Forum bastard ? Mmmm, nahh - not me

Forum retard ? Mmmm, that's for Ardon

Forum dosser ? Mmmmm, that's more like it....

Forum Stroker ? Deffo,...... !

After all, I do sweet B.A. all day apart from rip up the tarmac and keep Shell / Castrol in business....

Dya wanna bet on that ??

I dunno about you but I've got a 2 meg connection that I don't pay for and I have all day and night to spew out stuff. No work commitments etc... just time to myself. The reason I haven't been babbling away here is that this forum works differently from another one I visit.

This place is much better for manners and being plain decent and civil - until the wankers (see tosser in dictionary) start showing up and screwing ot up.

Hence, get along with everyone seems to be the piece here.

J

The reason I haven't been babbling away here is that this forum works differently from another one I visit.

This place is much better for manners and being plain decent and civil - until the wankers (see tosser in dictionary) start showing up and screwing ot up.

Hence, get along with everyone seems to be the piece here.

J

Finally got tired of the Hip-Wader deep BS over in the BackYard I see :wink: :lol:

& the best part here is........NO Ardon! :wink:

Finally got tired of the Hip-Wader deep BS over in the BackYard I see :wink: :lol:

& the best part here is........NO Ardon! :wink:

Hip waders ??? you get a pair of aqua lungs and wetsuit as standard issue whenever you go there these days.

It's funny when people in there say 'it's gone to the shitheap because of this, that or whatever' and don't see that the problem is a total lack of consideration for eachother or other people. Most of the regular BY folks don't even have a bike or know how to ride one. Those that do are so full of themselves and the egos - oh god there are just so many egos that need feeding.

It has gone to the shitheap. The only reason I go there is to wind up the usual suspects. It's worth a laugh at their expense.

Too many aliases and abusive arseholes. What's scary is that it's a reflection on their personal egos - nice and polite on the outside but underneath, a really nasty bit of work.

And Ardon, I bet his mother was baffled at how she gave birth to it when she got nailed up the gritter....... probably expecting a steamy brown loaf but got a fat, crippled, pink shirt wearing loaf. The smell was the same so she musta just taken pity.

I just hope the lower end of the gene pool stays the hell out of here.

J

Womble's Mate :wink:

He's nothing a gallon of Napalm and a pipe bomb insetred up his secondary orifice wouldn't fix up.

To be honest, he's a waste of good air so don't waste the nurological chemicals required to consider this any further.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Now what did I tell ya!!!

All of his posts mention me numerous times in the above and also in his signature (quick before he changes it) he has a habit of doing that when something turns up he doesnt like!!

Jeremy - do you love me? I guess that you do luv Ardon and you luv me lots and lots - or your a bastard stalker? - or you can be hard in here when Ardon aint around to defend himself?

Which one is it Jeremy Giro the bore!

"The Bore" you may ask.....Thats JMW's new BY name. To compliment all his others just as Tenko!

:lol::lol:

Good Nite!