sh1t happens

drewpy
This post is 4889 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys,

bit of a downer, just been told I'm redundant last day = 31st October 13 years with the company, great just before xmas :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Kin 'Ell Drew thats effin shit news m8, makes my blood boil to hear stuff like this when its all down to greedy selfish fat cat b@stards, and a fukkin loony clueless government,

on the radio the other day the Governor (no less) of the Bank of England Mervyn King said that its feasable that the knock-on of the banking crisis will be felt 2 generations ahead, what sickens me most is the 'brains and captains' at the top will have enough of our fekkin money stuffed into accounts to keep them and theirs going til us daft kunts sort it all out through blood sweat and tears,,,,, :angry:

I need to go and chop logs ! :angry:

minimum. £388 per year of service plus holidays owed

Shit about 5 grand for 13 years service. Bastards.

Well Drewps i am sorry to hear this,

but look on the bright side,

I always say as one doos closes another opens,

Get down too B&Q and see if they have any spare orange aprons

but dont ask anyone if they want decking,

Drewpy I'm really sorry to hear this :(

What was it you did?

catering manager and I'm also a fully qualified chef! its getting a job that gets me weekends and evenings off that's the bummer! been in business and Industry catering for 20 years, do fancy a change but at my age......

Bloody hell, Drewps, this is bad news.

I fully agree with what Bark said in his post,,,,,Fat cat cunts looking after themselves all the time, and screw everyone else.

Are ya not entitled to 2 weeks wages + holidays for every year worked ?

I also agree with,,,,,, "one door closes and another opens". Get thinking of things you would+could do on your own.

How about knife sharpening for the hotel and catering industry,,,,,,self employed,,,your own hours,,,,even private houses=cash in hand ! Screw the goverment right back by delcaring nothing to them.

catering manager and I'm also a fully qualified chef! its getting a job that gets me weekends and evenings off that's the bummer! been in business and Industry catering for 20 years, do fancy a change but at my age......

How about teaching? lecturers are getting £18.70 for a 1 hour lecture at college. And you get evenings and weekends off ;)

Wow :blink: how long does it take to train to be a letch ?

No idea tbh, there is a teacher atm who is doing on the job training, his first year last year and he was teaching on his own. Apparently he was an engineering manager the year before that.

Edit: £18.12 not 70 :unsure:.

Heres the page for when there is vacancies (none at Tameside) with a data sheet on qualifications etc. http://www.tameside.ac.uk/jobs/default.aspx?jump=1

Sorry about the news Drewpy.

The whole college lecturer thing is quite a good idea. check out tesjobs.co.uk, if thats a route you might wanna take.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online