An update...

AndEdward
This post is 4970 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening, chaps. Sorry it's been a while...I have been popping in and reading what you've all been up to. Couldn't make The Squires for reasons I'll go into in a minute, but the video and the pics look brilliant. A good time seems to have been had by all...

Anyways...couldn't get to my MOT on the Friday evening as I had to work, so booked it in for 9am on Saturday. Got up really early and was going to take it for a long ride first. Obviously I really WAS on my way to the testing station, officer...but the fecker wouldn't start. It was turning over nicely but just wouldn't catch or fire up at all.

Got my crosser/mechanic neighbour to have a look and we decided to change the plug. Fingers crossed...it seems to be OK now although it sometimes takes a few seconds to catch. Any ideas to make it ultra-reliable???

Trying to get it done before the weekend so I can GET OUT ON IT!!!

Take care all...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Evening, chaps. Sorry it's been a while...I have been popping in and reading what you've all been up to. Couldn't make The Squires for reasons I'll go into in a minute, but the video and the pics look brilliant. A good time seems to have been had by all...

Anyways...couldn't get to my MOT on the Friday evening as I had to work, so booked it in for 9am on Saturday. Got up really early and was going to take it for a long ride first. Obviously I really WAS on my way to the testing station, officer...but the fecker wouldn't start. It was turning over nicely but just wouldn't catch or fire up at all.

Got my crosser/mechanic neighbour to have a look and we decided to change the plug. Fingers crossed...it seems to be OK now although it sometimes takes a few seconds to catch. Any ideas to make it ultra-reliable???

Take care all...

Fit pedals to it?   :P

Take care all...

My brothers just sold his SR125 on to a friend of mine. He always had electric problems getting it started. Im not sure what your problems are. Does the starter motor spin but it wont start or is there just nothing?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online