Wind chill chart

xv535
This post is 4954 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Most of us ride as long as we can and then put our bikes away once the temperature starts to drop, but some die hards ride even when the temperature drops below freezing. The attached link takes you to a wind chill table that shows the wind chill (riding temperature) at various speeds and various temperatures.

A bit of advice for all you riders from Scotland...wear long johns under yer kilt, eh!

Rocky

www.eol.ucar.edu/homes/rilling/wc_table.html

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Most of us ride as long as we can and then put our bikes away once the temperature starts to drop, but some die hards ride even when the temperature drops below freezing. The attached link takes you to a wind chill table that shows the wind chill (riding temperature) at various speeds and various temperatures.

A bit of advice for all you riders from Scotland...wear long johns under yer kilt, eh!

Rocky

www.eol.ucar.edu/homes/rilling/wc_table.html

link dont work :angry:

Totally confused.

What's wrong with looking at the local BBC Weather Station?

Better still, If it's going to be a frosty night cover the bike over.

xv535 where are you from?

I've just realised your from Canada, sorry, but I think we have got different climate conditions in England than Canada. I do apologise.

Totally confused.

What's wrong with looking at the local BBC Weather Station?

Better still, If it's going to be a frosty night cover the bike over.

xv535 where are you from?

I've just realised your from Canada, sorry, but I think we have got different climate conditions in England than Canada. I do apologise.

Hey Mike1949...No problem and I agree it is a mite colder here.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online