Hey hey hey!!!

Goff
This post is 4938 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Helllooooooooooo you orrible lot!

Firstly thank ewe to those of you who have sent me messages asking where ive gone lol - im fine thanks just been REALLY busy

Im about to take my final exams on wednesday, and ive also been offered a job pending the passing of said degree so im working really hard atm.

Been on placement for 6 months hence my absence.

My wedding is happening in 7 weeks too so been busy trying to juggle that!

Im still the proud owner of my loverleeee XVS950, but he's been a tad neglected of late due to above commitments, but hope to have that addressed int he next few weeks!

Hope ya all ok and have been behaving yerselves.

Mush love

Goffster x

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: back goff, i think you have just made foamy's day :lol:

good that you are doing well, the place hasn't been the same without you. :(

we're all off to Squires cafe tomoz for a meet and ride out. Its the 2 stroke ride out and streetfighter bash.

Thanks guys. Sorry i couldnt make the meet we had to go darn sarf to finalise some stuff with my brothers for my forthcoming nuptuals.

But i shall be around a bit more now so hopefully will make it to some more meets x

Remember when you still lived with your Ma and Da, and you invited all your pals round to set fire to stuff in the shed, smoking Regal King size, still finding farting highly entertaining and 'fixing' things with a hammer, a screwdriver and matt black/metallic candy purple spray paint,,,,,then your wee sister turned up, out the blue :unsure:

welcome back Goff its good to hear your still 'lookin out' for us B)

Oh,,, and 'Stokesley' was askin for you, was bletherin to him at Squires :)

Pah... while the cat has been away, I have been seriously misbehaving and abusing the newbies ;)

Pah... while the cat has been away, I have been seriously misbehaving and abusing the newbies ;)

and some of the Oldies too.....

Welcome back Miss Whiplash, Good luck with the exam.... I know just how you feel - I've got some re-certification stuff at the end of the month (imagine having to resit your degree every 3 years!!!) been busy busy busy.....

Hi goff " good to see your back, your ears musta been burning, as we were just saying on friday nt [ over drinks] at squires , what-ever happen to lisa :unsure: ,,,

• 2 weeks later...

No getting shut of me lol

Ill always be around honey

Miss this place too much, just been uber busy you know, but had a couple of loverlee messages from members while i been away.

Im feelin the love in this place :D

Goff!, just where the heck you think you have been?!, you left me all on my lonesome with these lot, do you realise the mental scarring i have now incurred?... not happy Goff, you will have to erm, make it up to me somehow... ;) x

hope you can make it to the next squires/whatever meet, i owe you a few drinks, not that im trying to get you drunk or anything... :|... ah shit...

Goff

Good to see ya here again my dear, once again good luck with the exams and wedding, sorry i am not able to get up for the wedding but work has to come first as the company is sittng on the edge of a big pit waiting too fall in

Steady Foamy

i read that thing about you trying to part the XJ,s fork legs yesterday on facebook,

obviously you are getting desperate,

Steady Foamy

i read that thing about you trying to part the XJ,s fork legs yesterday on facebook,

obviously you are getting desperate,

cute drawing Foamster :mellow:

Diversion.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online