First Post.

AndEdward
This post is 4957 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

New member just saying hello. Been browsing the forums and you all seem like a friendly bunch! Coming to biking pretty late in life but better tat than never, I suppose. Got my first bike on Monday at the tender age of 38...that's me, not the bike. Looking forward to getting out and about once MOT is sorted. Maybe I'll catch some of you on a ride out soon. Cheers!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: andedward nice intro

if your free this weekend come to squires near leeds, free camping and you'll get to meet the faces behind the headlines :unsure:

Hi Drewpy...cheers. Funny you get time to ride at all with the amount of posts you've got on here! Some nice vids, too. That's the sort of thing I'd be looking to get into. Won't be MOT'd by this weekend, though...

Failte: Edward, to the YOC.B) Good we bike the SR.

Have fun looking at the walls in this hospital. :D

See, THAT is how you do an intro post!! :D

Look at that... fully completed profile, location included, bit about themselves... Exemplary!!

Welcome AndEdward!!

Friendly here, huh?

Guess you haven't seen the posted rants about newbies who don't even bother to say 'hello' before rudely demanding we tell them (for free) how to fix their bikes, eh? :lol:

Maybe we should link to this thread as an example of how we do things round here...

You'll do very well here, mate ;)

Welcome :)

Cheers Ttaskmaster - Feckin' 'eck...I feel like a right girly swot, now! (No offence to any female-types knocking about ;) )

Didn't get to the MOT in the end. Bit of a long story involving an insurance website crashing and me having no cover even though they'd taken the money. Phoned them up tonight to sort it but they can't do anything until the morning. So...booked in for tomorrow. I promise you'll be the first to know... :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online