FZR 600 3HE 1991 downpipes.............where can I get the??

spirald
This post is 5683 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hi Aboard Spirald

I do believe that most parts from the 91-94 yr. range will work.....So hopefully that'll broaden your range a bit for oppertunities in sourcing parts :wink:

I've found them for my bike ('95Fzr), Micron were the only firm that did them, but I've got to buy a complete system as they're not compatible with the standard exhaust can. Cost about £400. Sure I've seen some for your bike on ebay though for £185 I think. They were on there for mine as well, but I wanted a road legal can so am buying the full micron system.

ta very much for all your help - I was quoted £549 by the local place (Bike Treads - even they thought it was a stupid price). That was for a 'real front pipe and a Micron can'.

So I will get the stainless downpipes from Predator (£199 uses original silencer) and worry about the silencer when it actually falls apart! Thanks again.

PS - why has my bike got a projector headlight when no other one has?? :?:

:D Later - changed my mind! Bought a Vance & Hines full system from the US for $479 including shipping - around £280. Not bad as the same system bought here costs £466.

• 4 years later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online