Bunney
This post is 4952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Alright lads! My names is Kevin, nicknamed as Bunney as its my surname. I live in Cork City, Ireland. I'm 16.. I drive a Yamaha Aerox YQ50 not many of them where I live. It's white in colour, Since I bought it I had nothing but trouble.

Heres a list of what I replaced since I bought it,

Top end (Pistons,Rings,Head,Barrel and all gaaskets)

Water pump and Flywheel.

Brakes twice (Driving it a bit hard I think) :lol:

Front Disc

Drive Belt

Clutch springs.

I'm looking for a bit of information on my aerox, I want to tune it up for as cheap as possible, I heard something about taking out every second Roller? Also heard tighter springs for the clutch.

I would consider myself as handy with mechanic's. Thought myself and never had a bother. If anyone could help me I would be very greatful. Also, My battery isn't charging properly, I checked the battery all is good, Checked the altenator, All looks good. Any other ideas.

Bunney. B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Alright lads! My names is Kevin, nicknamed as Bunney as its my surname. I live in Cork City, Ireland. I'm 16.. I drive a Yamaha Aerox YQ50 not many of them where I live. It's white in colour, Since I bought it I had nothing but trouble.

Heres a list of what I replaced since I bought it,

Top end (Pistons,Rings,Head,Barrel and all gaaskets)

Water pump and Flywheel.

Brakes twice (Driving it a bit hard I think) :lol:

Front Disc

Drive Belt

Clutch springs.

Nothing to do with popping wheelies then? By the way, WELCOME to the forum Bunney.

Welcome to the forum Bunney.

There is a fella on here called Kishan who has an Aerox and maybe be able to give you some tips, hes not on to often though.

Vez.

Welcome bunney" from the emerald isle, gotta go there nxt year,,, Y.o.c. ride out, does it rain as often as it shows on weather reports ?

Teazer for yeh " Whitch film had the line ----------------- "Put the bunny back in the box "

First correct answer gets a glass of GLAVA " [ Whiskey honey lequer] on fri night at squires, :)

Welcome bunney" from the emerald isle, gotta go there nxt year,,, Y.o.c. ride out, does it rain as often as it shows on weather reports ?

Teazer for yeh " Whitch film had the line ----------------- "Put the bunny back in the box "

First correct answer gets a glass of GLAVA " [ Whiskey honey lequer] on fri night at squires, :)

Con Air B)

Con Air B)

Shurely you mean " Air conditioning":P , I might , have known " a Tight scotsman wud win, :D , Glava on fri jammer , av got a bottle :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with popping wheelies then? By the way, WELCOME to the forum Bunney.

What damage does that cause?

Oh yes, Alot!

Welcome to the forum, Bunney.

What year is your bike?

My bikes 2000