DT175MX fork gaiters

This post is 4980 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone in the UK got a lead on where to get hold of fork gaiters? Pattern would be fine.

I measured the ones on the bike (no idea if they are original or pattern) and they are 270 x 30 x 45. Can't see this size on e-bay.

Cheers

Lee

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Rarely see them on ebay now Lee, NOS are extremely expensive from Yamaha.

You could try these, they look a bit short but youre in a fix, and anyway it looks like the seller will accept a return

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Motorcycle-Fork-Gaitors-Yamaha-DT175-Twinshock-/220657603733?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts

Cheers - looks like the oem part no is 2K523191M000, and shows as obsolete. Will carry on looking for an aftermarket item that fits.

Lee

Cheers - looks like the oem part no is 2K523191M000, and shows as obsolete. Will carry on looking for an aftermarket item that fits.

Lee

Might be worth asking Manchester Xtreme it's a moto cross shop, they have a website for contact details, pretty helpful there.

I bought pattern ones from Portugal off ebay for my DT and they lasted all of 3 months before disintegrating totally , OK so there is a lot of sun here !!

BobC

Anyone in the UK got a lead on where to get hold of fork gaiters? Pattern would be fine.

I measured the ones on the bike (no idea if they are original or pattern) and they are 270 x 30 x 45. Can't see this size on e-bay.

Cheers

Lee

What colour is your bike and decals Lee?

Acrylic paint sticks to plastics of any kind and is extremely flexible stuff-black goes with anything

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online