plastics and graphics

milne
This post is 4992 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

does any one know of anywhere you can get new plastic sets aftermarket would be exellent :D also decent graphics considering respraying the dt

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

New plastics you can get direct from Yamaha, not too expensive either, they sting you on the stickers though. Rad scoops were £17 each last time i got some (£12 for stickers), the front mudguard £25 and the right hand rear side panel £20. Full set for around £100+ at a rough estimate.

After-market are rare except for front mudguards, which can be taken from a few different bikes. YZ etc.

Here for graphics http://www.ddgraphic...36a7ad096f0270b

There are places for custom graphics too, but they are expensive.

HTH

Vez.

New plastics you can get direct from Yamaha, not too expensive either, they sting you on the stickers though.  Rad scoops were £17 each last time i got some (£12 for stickers), the front mudguard  £25 and the right hand rear side panel  £20. Full set for around £100+ at a rough estimate.

After-market are rare except for front mudguards, which can be taken from a few different bikes. YZ etc.

Here for graphics http://www.ddgraphic...36a7ad096f0270b

There are places for custom graphics too, but they are expensive.

HTH

Vez.

thanks for that vez il have a look into that mite just get a new front mudgaurd and headlightcowl and paint the lot a mad colour lol :D daz

thanks for that vez il have a look into that mite just get a new front mudgaurd and headlightcowl and paint the lot a mad colour lol :D  daz

I never had alot of luck painting plastic tbh, so if you manage it post some pics please B)

I never had alot of luck painting plastic tbh, so if you manage it post some pics please B)

wen i got the bike it was the stefan everts le bt it was scratchd all over and the head light cowl was snapped so wen i had a week of work i painted the lot black with blue under the tank and mud guards and on the side plastics looks good bt nt realy sure bout the two different colours,lol then i crashed into a tree offroad and cracked the mud guard and some of the paint flaked off so next time im gona use plastic primer and flexilaquer n stay away from that tree :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online