First post and bit of advice

Miggy_66
This post is 4981 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding my R1 and was just hoping I could get some advice.

I have had my R1 for around 5 years now and had bikes all my life, but due to personal injuries since then years, I have come to the decision that it is time to sell, massive waste really as its a great bike and in mint condition with low mileage (7100 miles), its the year 2000 model. I find it hard to gauge how much to sell bikes for so would like to see what people think would be the right price for this bike, had MOT yesterday and the tester asked whether it had been in kept in bubble wrap since it was bought, any advice is welcome.

Thanks alot in advance. (this is not a for sale post, just trying to get advice on what they are going for)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Miggy and welcome to the forum, you'll probably get a guage on prices from E-bay or Gum-tree

HTH ;)

welcome,i agree with bark,look at e bay,people seem to pay well over the odds on there compared to what a shop would offer anyway.

I've had a quick look around and they seem to be going for good money, depending on the overall condition, extras and service history of your bike you should be able to get around £2500, i'll be seling my as well soon, down side to my is 31k miles on the clock. Good luck with the sell.