Picking up the 2010 YBR125

LiamALu
This post is 5006 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, like I said.

I picked up my New YBR125 today from the dealer.

Here's the bike at the petrol station getting her first fuel injection... (Taken on ma phone)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs246.snc4/39663_103606376362584_100001396662862_26533_6089435_n.jpg

Iv'e ridden her about 30 miles today, keeping the revs below 5000 (almost)

Was gonna take her up to high beach for a bit, but wouldn't have been able to enjoy the National Speed limit roads keeping the revs low even in top gear. So I took a ride down to Leyton, Got my hair cut, then went up to walthamstow and the down to Angel Islington and Hackney.

Started to look a bit grey (rain), so I called it a day and came Home.

I really like the bike and it rides really well. I don't have any complaints.

Would like a bit more of a gruff sound on the revs though, as the sound reminds me of my old 125 ped a bit!

And here's a quick vid of me pickin the bike up from the dealer in Woodford. They're pretty cool over there and throw in a bunch of stuff. Hooked me up with A nice Box Bx-1 helmet matching the bike and A nice Oxford chain with Disc lock...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZaNr5FGs70

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks great Liam.I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Remember rubber side to the road. Have fun! RM

thanks for the replies everyone.

I'm gonna put up a quick review I done on the bike a couple days ago.

Check it out soon...

Liam...

thanks for the replies everyone.

I'm gonna put up a quick review I done on the bike a couple days ago.

Check it out soon...

Liam...

Nice, I just got the same bike last weekend. Post more pics!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online