tester vid

Vez
This post is 4999 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Spellbindind Vez...all 14 seconds of it  :lol:

looks good quality, is that from within the OG patented windproof/waterproof camera mount?  :huh:

No OG, it's still on the handle bars for now. I have stuck some blutak over the mic though.

Looks quite steady too Vez, need to see more footage!, or does it have a very small SD card in it? :P

just watched it again with the sound turned up-did that tyre screech come from the Vauxhall 'shady' in front of you? :blink:

Looks quite steady too Vez, need to see more footage!, or does it have a very small SD card in it? :P

just watched it again with the sound turned up-did that tyre screech come from the Vauxhall 'shady' in front of you? :blink:

Yeah the Vauxhall driven by a senior citizen who was not paying attention, needless to say i gave her a wide berth after that.

Can record around an hour on one 4gb sd card, but tbh its all pretty boring so far. Its more to cover my ass in the event anymore crashes happen (touch wood) than for showing off and the like ;).

I will see what i can do and upload some more longer footage later on B).

Do you all watch it in HD ?

hi vez,,,is it one of those shit little dv mini cams,,if so i have one,how the fuck do you turn the date off,its set on 08 all the time on mine.

hi vez,,,is it one of those shit little dv mini cams,,if so i have one,how the fuck do you turn the date off,its set on 08 all the time on mine.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/183959

If its one of these then you can't turn the date off.

To set the date you need to put a .txt file on the memory card.

open text editor (aka notepad) and put this text in with the correct time and date:

[date]

2010/08/07

12:00:00

Save the above and name the file "TAG.TXT", place the file on the memory card (SDCARD), don't put it in the file on the card, just place it in the first layer (root) as soon as you open the card from my computer.

Put the card in the cam and power on, the time and date will be set to whatever it is on the above file and the file will be automatically deleted.

HTH

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/183959

If its one of these then you can't turn the date off.

To set the date you need to put a .txt file on the memory card.

open text editor (aka notepad) and put this text in with the correct time and date:

[date]

2010/08/07

12:00:00

Save the above and name the file "TAG.TXT", place the file on the memory card (SDCARD), don't put it in the file on the card, just place it in the first layer (root) as soon as you open the card from my computer.

Put the card in the cam and power on, the time and date will be set to whatever it is on the above file and the file will be automatically deleted.

HTH

Have you got tippex Kev ? B)

I will see what i can do and upload some more longer footage later on B).

Chant Chant::::: Longer footage,,,,,,,i say Longer footage :D

Chant Chant::::: Longer footage,,,,,,,i say Longer footage :D

Got a new job so i have been too busy atm. Add to that my Dad dropped my camera and broke it yesterday, so i'm now waiting for a new 1 to be delivered :(

Got a new job so i have been too busy atm. Add to that my Dad dropped my camera and broke it yesterday, so i'm now waiting for a new 1 to be delivered :(

Aye no probs,,,,me only messin with ya B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online