FZR 400, CBR 400 or ZXR 400??? need help choosing as upgrading to something with more squirt than my 125 :/

LMRacing69
This post is 4977 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey I'm looking at these Japanese import bikes as they are easy to restrict to 33bph (then de-restrict whn i want some fun) ;)

i have seen alot of honda CBR's and seem in good nick however i dont want to leave yamaha as a yamaha was the first big bike i rode (ma dads wr) and i fell inlove with yamaha since.. however if the FZR isn't any good ill look more closely at honda's and qwackers :D helpp meee pleaseeeeee :o

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

the fzr400 is a great bike, possibly the best handling bike i have ever ridden. for a 400 they go like a little rocket, they rev to 14000 revs, anything passed 8000 revs and they fly.

this was my one the picture was taken in my front garden

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/yamaha_fzr_400_1989.php

the fzr400 is a great bike, possibly the best handling bike i have ever ridden. for a 400 they go like a little rocket, they rev to 14000 revs, anything passed 8000 revs and they fly.

this was my one the picture was taken in my front garden

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/yamaha_fzr_400_1989.php

Looks well... just stunning, thanks for the feedback :P ill have to do some more research and may have a lil test on um cuz not too sureeeee still but thanks :D

Just have a look and see how many are still be raced on the track, they are great little bikes, and they really do handle like they are on rails, then when you want it to go even faster drop in the fzr600 engine like i have..sorted!!

• 2 weeks later...

if the 400 is anything at all like the 600 you wont be dissapointed,i`ve got a 1991 fzr600,Had it bout month now & well impresssed,Had it upto 120mph in 3rd gear :P Done over 1000 miles on it already

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online