New rider and forum member :D

Guest CardBoardDave
This post is 5018 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest CardBoardDave

Hello hello

Id like to introduce myself to you here in forum land.

My name is Dave but call me Cardboard. I am 29 and live near ripon north yorkshire.

I completed my cbt on the 4th of july with and plan to carry on my training for my test with them.

If i can help i will and i always stop and ask if all is well. I drive an old ford pickup thats battered and well run in!! but hes been on forced leave cause i ride every day instead :D :D :D.

I hope to join some of you for the 4th sept 2stroke meet and it will be a nice change to ride with others, subject of cause to if i can get a few annoying problems sorted that could make a longer run out a nightmare and all go's well on mot day monday 9th.

96 TDR 125 In a lovely shade of blue :lol:

Engine number

3BN03 Y-1

Cylinder Number

4FU00 124cm3

Cylinder Head Number

4FU Y-2

Frame Number

4GW-0007**

Deltabox

5dfe3dcd.jpg

Well thats me

Lerked for a while now joined.

Cardboard

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Failte: to the YOC cardboard B)

Them there bikes arent bad, bit of a funny colour :)

Hope ya dont have your arms locked straight like that when your out riding.:thumb:

:welcome: to the madhouse,,its looking like i may attend the 2 stroke meet at squires,so i may let you shake my hand,,,,but only iff you wash it.

Guest CardBoardDave

Thanks for the welcomes guys :D

Tbh honest john id totaly forgotten it was independence day as i rearly pay attention to the telly (saying that emergency bikers is on five right now) or the calender for that matter. And born on the fourth of july is on of my favourite films

Cheers drewpy and vez

I hope i can get it running right in time.

If not ill buy some thing else to get me there.

Yeah i know what you mean 2 wheels. Its shocking in real life also :lol:

Satin black was my first idea and no i relax them for riding although it is a stetch for me with these bars on. Sit up and beg :lol:

Thanks kishan bet you have a right scream nipping about traffic in london

Cheers oldgit :) It was but its running worse than it was when i bought it.

lol upyours cheers fella

Thanks reborne

It just stuck

Found this the other day. dont know if its been posted before

I thought the 8ball was pretty smart looking

http://www.thisblogrules.com/2010/07/bike-helmets-have-never-been-more-fun.html

:welcome: to the madhouse,,its looking like i may attend the 2 stroke meet at squires,so i may let you shake my hand,,,,but only iff you wash it.

Can't you wash your own hand? :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online