Bike Names

ReBorne
This post is 4833 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Mine has been called "Baby" since she's been "Daddy's Baby" since the day I got her. And I too tell her hello every time I pass her. There's nothing wrong with talking to "the one you Love", right guys? Plus mine has some really nice curves... Crazy? Yes but isn't it crazy to go out on the road without a cage around you with all the stupid people on the road who don't know what "Yeild the right of way" means?

I noticed that most are girl names, which I think is appropriate because most bikes are moody and tempermental like women tend to be. Also, it's more accepted for a guy to announce "I'm going for a ride on Lucy" than "I sure rode Sam hard last night". LOL

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DT is the white one that gets all shitty in the winter and the black one is the TDR.

Why in gods name would you call it anything other than what it is. Unless it wont start <_<

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online