What is the top speed of the DT125X

mares01
This post is 4206 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

My attempt at humour utterly failed. Apologies!

Of course no DT125 will reach 205kph, unless it's been pushed off a cliff.

Thus the link at the bottom of my post which should have pointed to the "The Free Fall Research page" Three W's.greenharbor.com/fffolder/questions.html

I appreciate the knowledgable regulars and I really do enjoy the humour on this site! I've spit up my tea more than once...

Bernie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well my mx was the talk of the pub last night after I had read the top speed of a 125 I thought surely my 175 would beat this so subsequently I told everyone, Now I have to return to said pub with the knowledge I was given false information, Thanks a bloody bunch!!!! By the way Up yours I did look behind me and I still couldnt find reverse.

• 8 months later...

Hello, in start of summer i bought used Yamaha dt125x 2stroke, i was fun driving around & stuff, but now, when i'm reading, that this little bike must go to 120-130km/h, now i'm confusing about my 90km/h vmax.

My bike specs :

Mark : Yamaha

Model : DT125x

Year : 2006

What i have done - in this summer i bought new crankshalf, destructed rev-limiter. I have HGS pipe and DOMA silencer.

One of my mate says, that i have to clean carurator. If i clean it, my little bike will go to 120km/h?

Thanks.

P.s. and i forgot, i disable my oil pump, now i mix 1:40 ...

p.s.s i think i have destrict rev-limiter ...