Wanted to say Hi :)

BartekGo
This post is 5020 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, my name is Bartek and I'm 16, I live in England and obviously I own an Yamaha :rolleyes:

Something about me:

English isn't my first language so I do make mistakes, I study mechanics but I'm just started and my knowledge is poor :unsure:

I started driving this year in march, everything started with Aprilia SR50, thank I moved onto Aprilia RX50 and got into heavy off-roading that my Aprilia RX50 can't really handle and not long ago my friend offered me an Yamaha DT125 in good condition and in perfect working order for amazing price of £150 although it was without v5 papers so it's not road legal any more and luckily I prefer it this way as there are less things to brake when I crash :lol:

I was stupid enough to brake it couple days ago by cutting some wires off and engine wouldn't start again and that's why I'm here, to fix but also rebuild my bike :)

I want to rebuild it, clean everything out and paint the frame silver, leave my panels blue but add Red Bull Stickers, I want to get Renthal FatBars (Red) and DEP Exhaust system so everything will be in RedBull theme :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the YOC Bartek

easy enough to register it, especially if you know the registration number

:welcome: to the YOC Bartek

easy enough to register it, especially if you know the registration number

Welcome to the madhouse Bartek

At 150notes with no paperwork i would imagine trying to register it will bring a van with a couple of blue lights on top to take it away.

I'd be checking one of those reg checker sites if you do find the number BEFORE trying to register it. Or stick with the Red Bull crosser. Sounds interesting.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online