Alpha.dot Marking

Vez
This post is 4998 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Been looking into different security products to reduce my insurance and came across this alpha-dot stuff http://www.alpha-dot.co.uk/ .

I was wondering what you guys/gals thought about it?

Is it worth it? does it lower your insurance ? general points/opinions? any other products i can look into?

Vez

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I thought the thatcham level security would reduce premiums.... and growing old helps too :lol:

you can get ultra-violet marker pens.

cant you speak to your insurance company about marking your bike for cheaper premiums?

you can get ultra-violet marker pens.

cant you speak to your insurance company about marking your bike for cheaper premiums?

I haven't spoken to them yet, but on the online quote tool it has the alpha dot mentioned, so i hope it will save me a few quid.

I haven't spoken to them yet, but on the online quote tool it has the alpha dot mentioned, so i hope it will save me a few quid.

Sometimes being a member of a motorcycle club can reduce premiums, I dont know if the YOC will count but others do, I am a member of one of the biggest, the BMF

Sometimes being a member of a motorcycle club can reduce premiums, I dont know if the YOC will count but others do, I am a member of one of the biggest, the BMF

I have seen the BMF listed on the online Quote tool too,  what does it entail to become a member?

The bmf and mce in partnership:

You may have read about the bmf and mce in this month's Motorcycle Rider. The bmf and mce have entered into a partnership agreement with the objective of both parties working together to benefit each other equally, mce will be promoting the bmf and actively working with us to encourage membership and add additional sparkle to the shows as well as offeringbmf members and affiliate members the best insurance deals around.

Thebmfwill benefit financially from this association, getting a quote from mce through our website link will benefit you and the bmf, and if you take out insurance with mce, we benefit some more. Click here to discover just how much you can save.

Check it out and see why mce insurance makes sense for you and sense for the bmf too!

The weather is set fine for The bmf Kelso bikefest - July 10 and 11th, So why not make a day of it and ride out to see us.

The third bmf show of the season moves to the North of the country. Set in a stunning location (so good weather is definitely hoped for!) this show is shaping up to be a real cracker in 2010.

With over 50 trade stands booked and several hundred campers already pre-booked to enjoy the weekend, this show shouldn’t be missed.

Kelso has always been a fantastic show from which to start a mini break and spend a few days touring the open roads of Scotland. With arena entertainment during the day and live bands (for those camping) in the evenings including Needless, The Band from County Hell and headlining the brilliant AB/CD - you can be assured of a great weekend.

The bmf Tailend Show 18 and 19 September

With a new location for 2010, the bmf’s end of season show is going to be given a major facelift. A new location in Lincoln at a stunning show ground means that traders, campers and visitors have something NEW. So get booking now by clicking here and be part of the action!

Trade stands are already booking in fast and the entertainment is going to be first class with Steve Colley’s stunt show, the amazing Bolddog Lings (defying gravity most of the time!) and other arena shows. A giant screen will be showing a film on Friday & Saturday evenings and with Moto GP practice on Saturday and the race live on Sunday, it’s a chance to see great racing with a great bunch of people.

For those camping, the evening live entertainment includes: Bad Penny, the ever popular League of Mentalmen, the Femones, Trash Monkey (after a very successful bmf show appearance) and James Toseland’s Crash – it looks (and will sound) great.

There will be special show offers and for those who join thebmf during the w/e there will be a free prize draw to win a Valentino Rossi signed replica helmet – so even more incentive to join the organisation that works for and protects motorcyclists' rights.

The National Rally

We would like to congratulate all those bmf members who competed in the National Rally, write in and let us know how you did so we can feature your efforts in the bmf's Motorcycle Rider.

To unsubscribe please e-mail a [email protected] and type in unsubscribe in the title bar and click send.

2010 show dates:

bmf May show: 15/16 May 2010

Gems: Garden of England Show 12/13 June 2010

Kelso BikeFest: 10/11 July 2010

Tail End: 18/19 September 2010

www.bmf.co.uk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online