2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4930 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Camping is free on the understanding thet meals are bought from the cafe / bar, there will be no problem getting a space, theres lots of 'space' there.

I dont mind phoning but it wont matter really I think.

Whose going Friday? 2wheels...barking...is blackhat? :unsure:

saturday morning for me. that means early Kev! we'll meet Vez on the way out of Manchester!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds really tempting :)

I wouldn't find it on my own, any L players heading from the Manchester area that wouldn't mind a tag along if I can make it?

L plates no problem CT, Drewpy Vez and up-yours on Saturday, they are not using motorways. ;)

Im on L plates CT B) looks like I'm going Saturday, but after my last trip from York it will take more than 2 hours, so 10 might be a little late for setting off Drewps.

I will probably be in a 1 man tent, i also i have a 2 man if needed.

who said 10 start?

I'm getting there for 10, leaving my house about 8am

i'll be coming up Sat morning. Unsure on the tent yet there is 2 in the loft but how good they are :huh:

we need a flag pole with Y.O.C. in block capitals on a snotrag ,so that we can all home-in on it.:) ta for providing me with a tent,your a top guy:D .and drewpy me old chum ,p m me your post code i will have a dummy run to yours then i dont get lost.

who said 10 start?

I'm getting there for 10, leaving my house about 8am

:thumb:

*note to self: stop posting after midnight and learn to read

we need a flag pole with Y.O.C. in block capitals on a snotrag ,so that we can all home-in on it.:) ta for providind me with a tent,your a top guy:D .and drewpy me old chum ,p m me your post code i will have a dummy run to yours then i dont get lost.

even easier, I'll meet you at McDonnalds. its the first junction after you've gone over the M60 Barton high level bridge (as if you were going to go to the Trafford centre)

Neary Way, Urmston, Manchester M41 7FP‎ - 0161 749 9566‎

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Mcdonalds+urmston&sll=53.460613,-2.330818&sspn=0.03664,0.086775&gl=uk&ie=UTF8&hq=Mcdonalds&hnear=Urmston,+Manchester,+United+Kingdom&ll=53.46046,-2.367897&spn=0.146559,0.347099&z=12&iwloc=D

that sounds a good idea drewpy,:thumb: but i will still do that dummy run just to be sure,:blank::unsure: besides it gives me an excuse for a quick burn.:grin:

hi dt125 ,i would happily let you tag along with me,But unfortunately i realy am crap on directions and the only way i can find drewpy would be on the motorway to barton bridge,iff you know the way to mcds at the end of barton bridge i dont mind following you.

All of those in post #40 and 'DT125 1989'..possibly

I think thats 9 of us so far :D

B)

Chocolate Teapot, are you joining us? That'll make 10, a nice round number.

Cynic have you sorted a tent yet?

Guest CardBoardDave

Me on my tdr and my friend and his girl on his 600 . I dont think we are camping as its local for us but ill take tent just in case

Got myself a new tent throught today from amazon £15, rrp £50,BARGAIN, so thanks for the offer of the the tents lads but i wont need one now:) .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online