2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4957 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i was camping I got arrested.

was later charged with loitering within tent

Guest CardBoardDave

Lol

New here and localish to the cafe. Hell or high water Im going

last time i was camping I got arrested.

Thats like a cup of milky tea   :P

Lol

New here and localish to the cafe. Hell or high water Im going

Well why not post an introduction on the forum then  :mellow:

Well you lucky bastards,you might see me at the squires cafe as i now intend to make the effort and time to be there: ,as some of you know i had family issues,well that as now come to an end and its time to move forward and,party,so to start ,,,,,VEZ you live in lancs ,are you near bolton iff so pm me i need someone to follow ,cos am shit on directions,iff any one else lives close and your going to this avent dont go without me.let me know,,ta kev.

Well you lucky bastards,you might see me at the squires cafe as i now intend to make the effort and time to be there: ,as some of you know i had family issues,well that as now come to an end and its time to move forward and,party,so to start ,,,,,VEZ  you live in lancs ,are you near bolton iff so pm me i need someone to follow ,cos am shit on directions,iff any one else lives close and your going to this avent dont go without me.let me know,,ta kev.

Im near Oldham Kev, and will be going on A-roads, but your more than welcome to follow me B)

Im near Oldham Kev, and will be going on A-roads, but your more than welcome to follow me B)

as i said im shit on directions i nead to find oldham,suppose the motorway may get me there.are you near drewpy.

as i said im shit on directions i nead to find oldham,suppose the motorway may get me there.are you near drewpy.

Kev, your better comming with me and we'll meet Vez on the way near his place!

What time are we aiming to get there? 10?

How many are camping? I think it would be better to tell the organisers, so they can allocate space for us.

We'll need to put Kev near the toilets/burger van if you want any peace :D

can i bunk up with someone who doesnt smell,i cant get a tent on the yam,im clean and i dont smell.but i snore when im pissed.

can i bunk up with someone who doesnt smell,i cant get a tent on the yam,im clean and i dont smell.but i snore when im pissed.

only taking a 1 man tent, its a roof on the ground :unsure:

Maybe being a bit dim here but!

Are we all going to wear a red scarf or something as we have talked for years in some cases but the only face were likely to recognise is OG.

Is there something or somewhere at the cafe we can use as a rally point?

Maybe being a bit dim here but!

Are we all going to wear a red scarf or something as we have talked for years in some cases but the only face were likely to recognise is OG.

Is there something or somewhere at the cafe we can use as a rally point?

I could stand on a milk crate and act like a kind of beacon?

P1010020-1.jpg

Ok, much seriousness required whilst carrying out logistical logistical stuff, my 2 man tent is 'booked' can accomodate another lodger at a push-so thats me, 2 wheels and 'another'(kev-upyours), please post your 'tent' size and 'booking arrangements ASAP so that 'all' are catered for

BARKY, 2WHEELS, UP-YOURS-sorted ;)

Ok, much seriousness required whilst carrying out logistical logistical stuff, my 2 man tent is 'booked' can accomodate another lodger at a push-so thats me, 2 wheels and 'another'(kev-upyours), please post your 'tent' size and 'booking arrangements ASAP so that 'all' are catered for

BARKY, 2WHEELS, UP-YOURS-sorted ;)

my wife says that my tent size, first thing in the morning is quite large :) I must admit lying there it looks quite impressive....Oh wait, you mean a different type of tent don't you? :blush:

Is it worth phoning the proprietors to get a space where we can pitch together?

we need a volunteer for this so's we arn't double booking!

Is it worth phoning the proprietors to get a space where we can pitch together?

we need a volunteer for this so's we arn't double booking!

I to was wondering that Drewps. Was thinkin we might have to Check-in to his parking lot. :)

Thats sorted then, OG it is !, he's got the best telephone voice B)

Camping is free on the understanding thet meals are bought from the cafe / bar, there will be no problem getting a space, theres lots of 'space' there.

I dont mind phoning but it wont matter really I think.

Whose going Friday? 2wheels...barking...is blackhat? :unsure:

Camping is free

Whose going Friday?...is blackhat? :unsure:

Yip , leaving fri 12ish , will be ther 6 pm ish, the weather has been good with you lot down there, better hold for the meet B)

Aye i"ll have two tents, so up.yours of who ever . " auld een, ? you want the van , ? :unsure:

Yip , leaving fri 12ish , will be ther 6 pm ish, the weather has been good with you lot down there, better hold for the meet B)

Aye i"ll have two tents, so up.yours of who ever . " auld een, ? you want the van , ? :unsure:

Cheers John, van will be good. so your two tents are 2 man and one man :unsure:

blackhat and

me...Friday in van

2wheels and

BWJ...Friday in BWJ's tent

Drewpy...Saturday in own 1 man tent

blackhat is taking a 2 man and a 1 man tent for others

Vez? Cynic? up yours?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online