2-Stroke meet - Squires cafe

This post is 4929 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

well ive had the jawa since february 08, but after august 09 i joined the services and now have very little time to travel home and play with the jawa :/

does the divi use 36mm forks aswell? ive only noticed them on my XJ600(F), and if i change the yokes am i not going to need to change the headstock bearings and such?

ridden it around the garden/fields and also up and down our little cul-de-sac a few times (only to test it, ofc... ;) )

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck, feel like i really missed out :(... there'll be one next year... wont there?...

im tempted to get cracking with the jawa again, but thats a complete 'nother can of worms :lol:

Don't panic on persuading the peoples transport to take you up to the squires, diesels are fine too. BWJ was there on his Fazer 1000 and pinni, er pling, er Mervin was there on his 600 :P .

does the divi use 36mm forks aswell? ive only noticed them on my XJ600(F), and if i change the yokes am i not going to need to change the headstock bearings and such?

The forks may be the same size but i doubt the wheel is the same diameter or has the same spindle size. Given the options the head bearings are easy compared to getting spacers made and changing wheel bearings.

What is the breaking on the JAWA's front. Disck/drum no matter the mounts/antirotation lugs will be different.

Best be swap the front from an xj wholesale.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online