Argument

Endolitematrix
This post is 5007 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A.

If you aren't sure you even enjoy riding...and depending on what bike you "want." It will probably make more sense to go with a cheap easier to ride bike.

Do what you want.

Without even so much as a Hello to the forum, I really don't care what you do.

Buy a Hayabusa and learn on that.

As much as starting out on a superbike sounds, I'd be pissed to hell if something were to happen to it (Like fall off due to lack of experience)

Start small, aim big. Would you pass your driving test then instantly purchase a Ferrari? (If I had money, I would, but that's not the point!) Insurance would be a right you-know-what as well if you were to get a big bike straight away.

Smaller bikes are fast enough to get you killed, bigger bikes get you killed faster without the proper experience and training.

I would advise you went for a small bike (Seeing as that view is most probably your parent's!) then as you prove that you are a competent and safe rider to your parents, work your way up.

Do what your instructor tells you.

That's what they're for.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online