The forum calendar

Vez
This post is 5016 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does the forum calendar get used for anything but birthdays?

I tried to add a ride out (stafford iirc) a while back and was told to await a moderator to ok it.

Just think it would be good to get a reminder about ride outs etc., as i soon forget about them as more get added in the ride out sub-forum.

Vez

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Hi Vez, I've changed the permission settings for subscribers. Now all subscribers can create calendar events bypassing any moderation. I've kept moderation on for free members and guests to stop spam. Let me know how you get on and thanks for bringing this up.

Thanks Alex.

I have added a few events to the calendar and it worked just fine.

The only thing i couldn't do was make an even that lasted more than 1 day, but that is probably me missing something.

Vez.

• Admin

I've really slack with the calendar so it's never got much use, so thanks for adding to it. It would be great to have a comprehensive calendar of events so thanks for your help. To make the calendar clearer I've removed birthdays, it was fine when there was only a few hundred members ;-)

As for adding events which take more than one day I think you need to select * Add Ranged Event

I've really slack with the calendar so it's never got much use, so thanks for adding to it. It would be great to have a comprehensive calendar of events so thanks for your help. To make the calendar clearer I've removed birthdays, it was fine when there was only a few hundred members ;-)

As for adding events which take more than one day I think you need to select * Add Ranged Event

Sorted with the ranged event, i swear i need an eye test :blink: 

I will add some more when i get some time during the week, i intend on adding the dates for the GP and such if thats ok?

that means OG doesn't get two birthdays :blink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online