my fzr 400

damoon
This post is 5037 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

here is my g reg fzr 400 i just got i did a straight swap for my 59 reg kymco kr sport 125

DSC03309.jpg

DSC03307.jpg

DSC03308.jpg

DSC03306.jpg

DSC03305.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

bargain

got to agree with that, great bike the FZR from the 400 to the 1000, i know as i have the 600

thanks i know im well happy with the bike think the only fault with it is a tiny leak on 1 ov the forks i plan on putting an r6 tail on it soon but im not sure wot other mods like this can be done to the bike do any of you have any ideas

thanks

thanks i know im well happy with the bike think the only fault with it is a tiny leak on 1 ov the forks i plan on putting an r6 tail on it soon but im not sure wot other mods like this can be done to the bike do any of you have any ideas

thanks

Anythink can be done! u can get whole new fairings for them, search on google for custom fairings. i have seen a FZR600 with R1 fairings. or you could do the streetfighter thing?

Anythink can be done! u can get whole new fairings for them, search on google for custom fairings. i have seen a FZR600 with R1 fairings. or you could do the streetfighter thing?

thanks for the reply mate ill be having a look now

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online