Mod 1 fail

fraz24
This post is 5041 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Next time try to loosen up, stand very slightly on your pegs (try this on a push-bike), and allow your hips to swivel ;)

On all slow turns and slow speed stuff, drag your back brake slightly, helps with balance. Relax and ride like no one is watching

Well done Fraz, and all the best with the next stage, controlling the bike I'd say is the easy bit, convincing an examiner that you've got eyes on the side and back of your head is a little harder ;)

good luck !

Passed today, no minors!

Mod 2 awaits!

cheers

Fraz

well done mate, i just passed my mod2 a week ago , easy as you like , its all common sense(wot you`ve bin taught ) , you just gotta relax and put everything together for it , you`ll be fine mate just keep a cool head

Christ, when I passed my test there was a bloke standing on a corner speaking to me via a crappy radio link. How things change! Not sure if I could go through convoluted process now. Good luck with your revisit to mod 1. My hat goes off to you....

Christ, when I passed my test there was a bloke standing on a corner speaking to me via a crappy radio link. How things change! Not sure if I could go through convoluted process now. Good luck with your revisit to mod 1. My hat goes off to you....

Radio link? Bloody posh that! When I did my test I went one way round the block while the examiner walked the other way smoking a fag - when he finished the fag he stuck his hand out for me to do an emergency stop (maybe he was just flicking the dogend away, now I come to think of it ....), couple of Highway Code questions and that was it.

Fraz - just remember to do a 'lifesaver' every time you do anything to change position on the road and don't let the nerves get in the way - maybe a brushup lesson or two from your local instructors would help? Best of luck! :thumb:

Radio link? Bloody posh that! When I did my test I went one way round the block while the examiner walked the other way smoking a fag - when he finished the fag he stuck his hand out for me to do an emergency stop (maybe he was just flicking the dogend away, now I come to think of it ....), couple of Highway Code questions and that was it.

Fraz - just remember to do a 'lifesaver' every time you do anything to change position on the road and don't let the nerves get in the way - maybe a brushup lesson or two from your local instructors would help? Best of luck! :thumb:

Thanks for all the replies, I have a full days training on the day before my test to sharpen up the lifesavers, indicators etc!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online