My 5jj Yamaha R1

funky
This post is 5024 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well its got just over 40.000 full service history, i ride it to work and have been all over the UK on it. about 4000 miles a year. Im thinking of getting the wheels painted gold like the SP R1.

well its got just over 40.000 full service history, i ride it to work and have been all over the UK on it. about 4000 miles a year. Im thinking of getting the wheels painted gold like the SP R1.

Nice, i've got just over 30k miles on my, and still running very well, gold would look good on it :D

cool, yours looks gd. love your blueflame can! i need a steering damper and a new front tyre. would love some better mirrors 2 as u cant see a thing!

cool, yours looks gd. love your blueflame can! i need a steering damper and a new front tyre. would love some better mirrors 2 as u cant see a thing!

Thanks mate, a steering damper is a must on these, it will transform the way the bike handles, I’ve been using Michelin 2ct on my since they came out and I’m very happy with them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online