125's R,WR,XT,DT etc

WR125 x
This post is 4948 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I live near matlock :P

never seen a DTR is it anything like the XT??

not had my WR for long but im absolutly loving it!!

I had a 125 Dragstar. It was brilliant!!!

Its like an XT with a 2 stroke engine, surely you've seen one...DT125R :rolleyes:

Yea thinking about it i have seen one but only on the yamaha website :(

ive got a WR125X too wicked bike! shame its not a bit faster top end though but nevermind its quick enough :D and im from near alfreton, down matlock most weekends :)

i love my WR its awsome fun! yea i agree would be better with abit more top end but acceleration is good! im currently looking at getting the full arrow exhaust system for mine see how much difference that makes :D

• 3 months later...

I have a yamaha yzf r 125 more powerful than i fort they where lol only had it a week.

Did my CBT on a DTR and loved it...a lot of fun...even if it was a tiny bit tall for me!

I want to buy a SR125 (1999) next week, but I need to know what generally goes wrong with sr's and if parts are easy to get...

Can anyone help me out????

I've got an SR125 (1991) now and love it, too! It's low, well balanced and very easy to ride. The only problems I've had with it was getting it started when I first bought it, but I cleaned out the air filter and put new fuel in and it's been fine ever since.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online