Advice on exhuast For R6

r6racer_est.1989
This post is 5052 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, ive only joined to the Forum today, have been looking about and reckon its going to be quite useful.

first post of mine is a question. Being. i have recently in the last 2months purchased a 2009 Yammy R6, im looking to get a new exhaust onto it and have been advised by others to get a full system as opposed to an end can, reason being that by simply adding an end can it will not change the sound at all due to the silencer box.

I quite have been looking and doing some homework on the Two Brother V.A.L.E Full system but can anyone give me any advice on what they think on this and any other exhaust manufacturers.

Would really appreciate the help

Cheers Guys

-R6 Racer-

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, ive only joined to the Forum today, have been looking about and reckon its going to be quite useful.

first post of mine is a question. Being. i have recently in the last 2months purchased a 2009 Yammy R6, im looking to get a new exhaust onto it and have been advised by others to get a full system as opposed to an end can, reason being that by simply adding an end can it will not change the sound at all due to the silencer box.

I quite have been looking and doing some homework on the Two Brother V.A.L.E Full system but can anyone give me any advice on what they think on this and any other exhaust manufacturers.

Would really appreciate the help

Cheers Guys

-R6 Racer-

Hi mate, i've got an 07 R6 with a racefit growler on and she sounds/looks mint, racefit r in my opinion one of if not the best exhausts u can buy, pure titainium!!! weighs feck all and looks the dogs!!! (abit pricey but hey she's worth it!!!) just type in racefit on google B) enjoy!!

HR1 exhaust mate looks the shit and sounds even better adjustable power curve to with slider on side to to create more or less compression ( acceleration or top end you choose) i have mine set to the middle google or even you tube them HR1 Exhaust paste it in

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online