Ladyboy Rider
This post is 5059 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone,

thought it was about time I registered ,I ve been visiting the site for a long time ,found it quite useful so now Ive registered. My bike is a 'j' reg virago 535 in pearl cream and chrome and is in pretty good condition.It was christened 'The Ladyboy' by my then workforce as it arrived with leather tassles everywhere which made it look a bit gay.Ive no real problem with that but the name stuck although the tassles didnt ,they vanished one lunchtime...probably for the best really.

Just passed its MoT needing a bit of work on the exhaust (plating bottom box) easy and new front pads easier and is runing like a dream. By the by my son who passed is test a couple of years ago has just bought a similar model not as pretty as mine but it has got the additional twin head lights which are very nice.

I am also registered with HPOC the Hilux Pickup web site its very good with lots of active members ,check it out .

Thats it for now

Regards to all

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. , Rider !

welcome.gif

Thanks all.I had the bike out for a spin yesterday Id almost forgotten how much fun it is. I must make more time for riding. Had a great day today at a fencing competition only came about 22 out of 64 but had two great fights. Knacked ,bruised and stiff now but very happy.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online