BMW car drivers

lizzybuff
This post is 4999 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

sorry to hear you have had this experience most of them have small ball syndrom and have not bothered to pay the extra quid to buy indicators fitted to their cars.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I guess many of you hate me then... my main method of transport is a 125cc bike, but for those trips that require a car, yes.. I'll admit it, I have a 14 year old BMW 323i :(

Previous cars include a 1990 M5 (my fun car for playing on the track), and plenty of 1980's bmw's inc 316, and at least 3 323i's (there were a few audis vauxhalls and rovers in the mix too)

Never had a collision with anyone in any of them so it can't all be bad!

As a biker, you're probably a better driver for it.

I guess many of you hate me then... my main method of transport is a 125cc bike, but for those trips that require a car, yes.. I'll admit it, I have a 14 year old BMW 323i :(

Previous cars include a 1990 M5 (my fun car for playing on the track), and plenty of 1980's bmw's inc 316, and at least 3 323i's (there were a few audis vauxhalls and rovers in the mix too)

Never had a collision with anyone in any of them so it can't all be bad!

Sir may i show you to the door!  :P

But seriously, i agree with Ttaskmaster, especially considering you said the 125 is your main form of transport  B)

yeah you can allways tell when a biker is driving a car :D

yeah you can allways tell when a biker is driving a car :D

Yeah, they try and filter!! :lol:

I drive a little bmw 3 series and defend myself when people say "oh, you're one of them".

But after riding out of clapham yesterday and nearly being knocked off by 4 cars, of which 4 were BMW's. I must agree with the topic.

Yes I'm a wanker, I admit it.

Pie

I had a BMW once, just once, a 330d lasted for just over a year and I found it very hard geting out of road junctions and for some reason they attract supermarket trollies in car parks.

Bought it for £30k, traded it a year later for £20..... never again.

Bloody thing wouldn't track the road right with anything less than 3mm tread,

Had an argument with a Fox and wrapped the radiators (yes they mount the oil cooler on the same frame as the engine coolant)around the front pully's and totalled £3k to fix it! The fox knew nothing, but I always maintain it won.

So, I think the reason BMUU driver are the way they are is because everyone hates them.......

Personally though, I would give a wide berth to any German car......... they are all <mostly> tw@s

I had a BMW once, just once, a 330d lasted for just over a year and I found it very hard geting out of road junctions and for some reason they attract supermarket trollies in car parks.

i watched a trolley roll into a 59 plate bmw in B&Q carpark yesterday. There was no reason for the trolley to move, it had been there about 5mins at least, and just as we set off it started to roll, hit the bmw square in the door and made a nice dent, wasn't another car for 100 yards either. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple of incidents where cars behind come up real close. I solve this by pressing the rear brake just for the light to flash (I've wired the switch to go off sooner than the brake sets in), and watch their confused faces as they slow down...

I now see it is not only bikes BMW drivers cannot see, this afternoon i was following another car around a roundabout and the BMW driver attempting to join the traffic tried to barge out on me, and if he could not see this then he should not have a driving licence or even a dog licence

se_leoncupra_08_LD.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online