Module 2

steve_w
This post is 5045 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well, after years of threatening to do it, I've finally got a full bike licence :D

Passed my mod 2 today so it's no more L plates, high viz bibs telling the world I'm a rider under instruction or radio's in my ear!!!

The FZR will be insured tomorrow and I've got a week off from work, oh, happy days!! I'm looking forward to my first ride tomorrow.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And the learning begins !, congrats m8y its a great feeling, keep 2 eyes in front and 2 eyes behind (wait a minute, thats 4?) ;)

Cheers everyone. Got it insured today and went for a spin. Loved every minute of it and the wife said my smile was huge!

Think I'll be paying Rivi a visit Drewpy in the near future. A mate of mine at work has an XJR 1300 and he's been a few times. Told me that I had to go when I finally got on the road.

congrats buddy ive got my module 2 on tues and am shitting it

Cheers mate, and good luck with the mod 2, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and didn't seem to last that long either.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online