Divvy's

Bigbuck
This post is 5072 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:) Hi All, go easy, first post on here so hello to you all. I currently have a Suzuki GS500 but got the chance of a 1996/7 Diversion, I would just like to hear your opinions of this bike? I am 52 years old so dont want or need something thats going to pull me helmet off, so to speak ha ha, Thanks for all or any replies.

Buck

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Opinion:

One of the best bikes ever.

My CBT instructor swore by them and even the police instructor who did my DAS heartily recommends them.

You should anyway, but take good care of it - The undersides can get rather rusty if you don't.

Get the 900 as that is shaft drive. The 600 is chain.

As far as tearing your head off - Just ride easy and relaxed.

You'll find most bikes can 'tear your head off' if you ride like a twat. Even mine.

Ride properly and just enjoy.

Job done ;)

It makes an interesting conversation stopper when in the company of people you've just met

"I've got a divvy, oh yes I have !" :huh:

It makes an interesting conversation stopper when in the company of people you've just met

"I've got a divvy, oh yes I have !" :huh:

Hi guys, thanks for the replies, went to have another look today and like it even more than saturday, Barkwindjammer, I think I'll keep my model described as a "Yammy 600" ha ha and maybe not a "Divvy" ha ha ha

Thanks again Buck :P:P