whats my boost worth?

troyboy
This post is 4888 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, im in a bloody big dilemma! do i sell me cadurys boost yzf750 sp? im just woderind what it mite be worth.

heres the stats. 1998 cadburys boost race replica yzf 750 sp. all original painwork done by dream machine when bike was brand new, this bike was won in a compertition by someone in chard they sold it and i have the beast now. ( 3 owners) 17000 miles, full stainless thunderace exhaust system. loads of other little bits and bobs, full service history (done by meee!) racing heavy duty clutch and springs, new waterpump, new wheel bearings,new tyres,clear double bubble screen, carbon fibre panel with remote cooling fans cut in switches ( i hate getting engines hot in traffic) carbon fibre rear wheel hugger and built in chain gaurd ( ALL ORIGINAL PARTS KEPT!)recent carb rebuild and rejet by ex big cc racing fitter.dyno tuned to 109.2 bhp atrw with proof. very tidy bike with a few little marks. kept in a garage undercover. poeple in the southwest might of seen it about, been up v&j superbike shows a few times,big crowd puller, 12 months mot. whats it worth? oh and a modified airbox with a k&n panel filter fitted with the dyno tune! its loud!

• 6 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, im in a bloody big dilemma! do i sell me cadurys boost yzf750 sp? im just woderind what it mite be worth.

heres the stats. 1998 cadburys boost race replica yzf 750 sp. all original painwork done by dream machine when bike was brand new, this bike was won in a compertition by someone in chard they sold it and i have the beast now. ( 3 owners) 17000 miles, full stainless thunderace exhaust system. loads of other little bits and bobs, full service history (done by meee!) racing heavy duty clutch and springs, new waterpump, new wheel bearings,new tyres,clear double bubble screen, carbon fibre panel with remote cooling fans cut in switches ( i hate getting engines hot in traffic) carbon fibre rear wheel hugger and built in chain gaurd ( ALL ORIGINAL PARTS KEPT!)recent carb rebuild and rejet by ex big cc racing fitter.dyno tuned to 109.2 bhp atrw with proof. very tidy bike with a few little marks. kept in a garage undercover. poeple in the southwest might of seen it about, been up v&j superbike shows a few times,big crowd puller, 12 months mot. whats it worth? oh and a modified airbox with a k&n panel filter fitted with the dyno tune! its loud!

Hello, I bought this bike from a guy in Staffordshire about two months ago, would be interested in any photo's, history you might have?

Airbox noise sounds brilliant, but can't hear the engine properly for any mechanicals and its a pig to ride below 3,000 revs, so will be putting a standard airbox back on it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online