modifications

remasteez
This post is 5003 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

basically i am looking for a lot of work to be done to my r6 including paint job on panels and also powder coating

i dont mind going to different places for the paint job, the powder coating and then to get the modifications such as a single sided swing arm to name one

but im looking for places that do a good job but at a price that is fair, someone that wont over charge,

if you happen to know any places anywhere in the uk that would be a lot of help,

i live in the south of the uk, south london but dont mind even travelling to scotland to get the work done

can any one here help me at all?

cheers in advance

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello mate, I had my bike done by Sudden Impact.

they did a great job - if you look at my gallery you will see before and afters - also they did a ton of other custom work on it for me. dont over charge and dont try and sell you crap you dont need - email Michelle at [email protected]

I am looking at the single swingarm as well - seen a few in the US and they look sweet.

good luck with your bike mate :):D

There is cheap and there is good. Make your choice.

Aerocoat in Yarmouth are good for powder coating.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online