rdlc fork springs

up.yours
This post is 5051 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im changing the fork oil,so thought it a good idea to replace the springs while im at it.i cant find any,do you know were i can get some.for them that dont know its a 1982 rd350lc pre-brazilian.yea,woop-woop,an its mine.ta for any help.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i dont think the yams up to a trip like that drewpy.laugh.gif is there a chance you can post a link to some springs,i cant locate any i looked at hagon sight and wurth.

thanks again merv ,i just had a mate tell me i dont need em,and to just bung a couple of washers in there?is he taking the pish.

i dont think the yams up to a trip like that drewpy.laugh.gif is there a chance you can post a link to some springs,i cant locate any i looked at hagon sight and wurth.

spelt it wrong it wirth

thanks again merv ,i just had a mate tell me i dont need em,and to just bung a couple of washers in there?is he taking the pish.

Washers 2p pieces lengths of 3/4"rod seen em all in forks, yes you can do that too stiffen em up, wether it is better to replace though i dont know.

merv

A couple of M14 washers and 15W fork oil will do the job for your 350LC.

I had several 350LC's (4L0, 31K, 1WX) and did the same mod on the 4L0 and the 31K. It'll cost you about $10,- and is worth a fortune ;)

On the 1WX I did a fork swap with a fork from a 250 GP bike :rolleyes: and a lot of other mods.

thank you very much for that Picobello,i will give it a go b4 i invest in parts.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online