RD500lc

madgitty
This post is 4660 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

now I'm jealous, good find, ride safe

:welcome: to the forum madgitty

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. , madgitty !

My God ! what a beast you ´ve got there ! I wish i could have that missile. :hail:

This V-4 , 2 stroke , is my dream !!!

Keep that jewel for ever , never sell it.

enjoy it.

:beerchug:

Hi Guys

About to pick up this RD on Thursday, great to get back to a stroker

rd-edit.jpg

take it from one who knows you won't regret it, :thumb: let me know how long it takes you to stop grinning from ear to ear :biggrinbounce:

the 500LC and the 500 gamma are the nearest any bike has ever been to a GP bike and probably ever will be.

a bike i would truly love to own.

Great looking bike you got there, four stroke are nice , but theres nothing better than a 2 stroke on song, the sound, the smell and the bit you cant see is the grin factor of the rider, that's some bike, never ever sell it because you will regret it if you do, it must have cost you a few pounds but well worth it has these bikes are iconic.

lucky sod! i wish i had one of them..

maybe one day

I keep looking for a YPVS, 500 or 350 doesn't matter to me. Only problem is they are like rocking horse shit.. I've either got the money and nothing turns up , or something turns up that is stupid moey, or a cheap one turns up and suddenly my cash has become a family holiday !!!

Then you come along and show this.. :angry:

It's a beautifull bike, and super dooper condition too. B)

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Bloody hell !! you did well to find one of those, let alone in such good nick. I'd keep it because it's only ever going to go up in value..... :D

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online