RXS 100

gazzg
This post is 5100 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, i am new to this forum & own a rxs 100 1990 in red.i have a couple of questions, i recently had to remove my enginr block as i had a broken stud on exhaust port & would not budge for love nor money, the object of this execrcise was to remove my exhaust as it is blowing & needs welding,can someone tell me how do i torque up the engine block to crankcase bolts as you cannot get a torque wrench on them ? or will guessing with a spanner sufffice. Also can anyone tell me where can i obtain a colour match for the red paint on my tank,my local paint factor said they cannot help as it is a candy colour, i just want to touch up some bits especially around the petrol filler area as there is some surface rust.any advice appreciated, Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi mate,welcome to the forum.I have an rxs 100 myself,great little bike.you can get torque spanners which look just like the wrench but has interchangeable spanner heads,maybe not worth buying to use just the one time but maybe try local tool hire shop?can`t help you on the paint front m afraid but if you have any joy with it post back,i could do with touching up my tank as well.

cheers.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online