friedegg
This post is 5078 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi everyone im friedegg and sitting my das this year june/july. anyway i was thinking of a fazer 600 are they any good for my first bike. also how much should i spend on the bike. my mates said it was a great first bike?.also i have been offered a fazer x plate 12000 mls needing some tlc for £850/£900. ps it is an import. cheers for any advice/tips in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wellcome to the Y.O.C. , friedegg !!

:yeahthat:

The Fazer is a good starting out bike if you take it easy-these bikes go like stink, very easy to handle, oh and the mileage sounds a bit suss', a lot of people change the KPH clocks on imports to MPH, so the clocks and therefore mileage might not be true, take your time and dont just go diving at the first thing you see, I know I know, the temptation is too much, you must resist skywalker ! ;)

My advise is to try out bikes...or at least sit on them and see if it feels comftable for you!!...my mates told me bandit was the way to go but when i tryed one out...( well two ) it just was not right for me, in the end i bought a yamaha xj 600 simply because it felt right and had just enuff power to get passed a moped :P ...i truly belive you need to try before you buy, every one is different!! one person may think wow and another might think crap! lots of bikes out there mate and enjoy and good luck on your DAS test ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online