Multiquote

2 Wheels
This post is 5084 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just wondering how do i use the multiquote function when replying to a post.

I gave it a go but havent got a clue ?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

clicking multiquote and then add reply will bring up all the postings for that topic within the reply box.

then you can respond to each postee within one page rather than keep replying to all the posts by looking for {/quote} which finishes each post quote

hope that makes sense :blink:

Hi Pat, hope you got my 11 page PDF file on how to multiquote, it may take some time to download, and require another euro in the meter to keep the electricity on, if that doesn't help, wait til a Mod comes on-line and they will help you in a more concise way :blink:

clicking multiquote and then add reply will bring up all the postings for that topic within the reply box.

then you can respond to each postee within one page rather than keep replying to all the posts by looking for {/quote} which finishes each post quote

hope that makes sense :blink:

Think i have it

hope that makes sense blink.gif

Hope i have it

Hi Pat, hope you got my 11 page PDF file on how to multiquote, it may take some time to download, and require another euro in the meter to keep the electricity on, if that doesn't help, wait til a Mod comes on-line and they will help you in a more concise way blink.gif

Do i have it ???

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online