JOKES

mike1949
This post is 5107 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A 10 year old boy was going to stay with his grandparents in rural Scotland for the summer holidays.

"Right" said mum, "I know what your like, you won't have a shower while your there so I'm going to make sure your clean before you go. Come and get in the shower with me"

In the shower the boy noticed her mums pubic hairs.

"What's that mum?"

A very embarrassed mum replied

"That's my rabbet"

When the boy came back from his holiday at his grandparents his mum said

"I hope you kept clean while you were there, did you have a shower?"

To which the boy replied

"I certainly did mum, by the way grans got a rabbet as well, but hers has been involved in an accident."

"How do you know that" replied mum

"Well, half it's guts were hanging out!"

Second joke coming shortly

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Two gays were having a Sunday morning sexual lie in.

The one that was on top after ejaculating his sperm into his partners rear end said.

"That was fantastic, Right you stay there and I'll go and and get us both a nice cup of coffee, and when I come back it will be your turn to inject your sperm into me, so don't go wasting it by masturbating, I know what your'e like"

Before he went he said

"Don't forget what I said, I want you to save all that lovely sperm for me"

When he came back into the bedroom with a tray with two cups of coffee and a vase with a single rose in it, he dropped the tray in disgust when he noticed that there was sperm EVERYWHERE.

"You bitch, you rotten bitch, I told you not to waste all your lovely sperm!"

"I didn't"

"So where's all that sperm come from then?"

"I only farted!"

A 10 year old boy was going to stay with his grandparents in rural Scotland for the summer holidays.

"Right" said mum, "I know what your like, you won't have a shower while your there so I'm going to make sure your clean before you go. Come and get in the shower with me"

In the shower the boy noticed her mums pubic hairs.

"What's that mum?"

A very embarrassed mum replied

"That's my rabbet"

When the boy came back from his holiday at his grandparents his mum said

"I hope you kept clean while you were there, did you have a shower?"

To which the boy replied

"I certainly did mum, by the way grans got a rabbet as well, but hers has been involved in an accident."

"How do you know that" replied mum

"Well, half it's guts were hanging out!"

Second joke coming shortly

That's so bad!! it's sooo sick.....but i can't stop fookin larrfin!!!! :lol:

:offtopic:

Two gays were having a Sunday morning sexual lie in.

The one that was on top after ejaculating his sperm into his partners rear end said.

"That was fantastic, Right you stay there and I'll go and and get us both a nice cup of coffee, and when I come back it will be your turn to inject your sperm into me, so don't go wasting it by masturbating, I know what your'e like"

Before he went he said

"Don't forget what I said, I want you to save all that lovely sperm for me"

When he came back into the bedroom with a tray with two cups of coffee and a vase with a single rose in it, he dropped the tray in disgust when he noticed that there was sperm EVERYWHERE.

"You bitch, you rotten bitch, I told you not to waste all your lovely sperm!"

"I didn't"

"So where's all that sperm come from then?"

"I only farted!"